Angielski z pasją…
1. I (read) a book when the telephone (ring).
2. After breakfast, Susan (go) to her mother.
3. I (take) a shower and Meg (watch) television.
4. She (make) a cake when her husband (come) home.
5. He (live) in Australia for several years.
6. I always (get up) at six in those days.
7. When Piotrek was younger, he (always get) into trouble.
8. I (think) of having a party next week.
9. The sun (shine) when I (come) there.
10. I (wonder) if you could help me?
11. (use) to swim every day when you were younger?
12. I (have) a party last Saturday.
13. We (hope) you would join us at the party tonight.
14. He (work) there in 1865.
15. I (be) in hospital last week.
16. We (not go) out yestarday because it (rain).
17. What (you wear) to Rick’s party?
Jeśli chcesz korzystać z wszystkich funkcji serwisu, załóż darmowe konto.
Zobacz jakie są korzyści i załóż konto teraz!
Copyright 2013 e-zeszyt.pl | Wszystkie prawa zastrzeżone.